[CentOS] Revisor

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:39:51 UTC 2011

On 6/7/2011 1:22 PM, John R. Dennison wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 01:40:13PM -0300, Deivison Moraes wrote:
>> Hello,I was able togeneratetheiso,butwhen I installreturnserror
>> ¨exec of anaconta failed: No such file or directory¨
>>
>> Anotherquestion, therevisortakesmy packagesconfiguredasthey were
>> before,asI dothat?
>
> 1)  Please stop top-posting on this mailing list.
>
> 2)  Learn to properly use a keyboard, specifically, the space-bar.  This
>      isn't a question of a language or a culture barrier, nor is it one
>      of a bad keyboard as it is evident that your space-bar does work to
>      some extent.  Trying to read your posts on this list is enough to
>      give someone a headache.  Please try to be considerate of others.

Heh... It's more of a culture barrier than you think.  The actual source
of the message looked like: </span><span
           class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><span class="hps"
           title="Clique para mostrar traduções alternativas">
between words.  So he did hit the space bar and someone else's tools
undid it.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com