[CentOS] Issue with Perl and rpmforge - advice? - SOLVED

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:17:39 UTC 2011

On 6/13/2011 1:07 PM, Harshvardhan koshti wrote:
> I have Net::SSLeay installed however still get the same error
>
> Error: Missing Dependency: perl(Net::SSLeay)>= 1.33 is needed by package
> perl-AnyEvent-5.240-1.el5.rf.noarch (rpmforge)
> Net::SSLeay is up to date (1.36)
>
> Any suggestions?

Don't mix 3rd party repositories?

Have done an 'update rpmforge-release' since it was rearranged into 3
different repos and if so are you doing something to enable the parts
that overwrite core packages?  Or if your Net::SSLeay came from
somewhere else it might not be marked as supplying the dependency you need.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com