[CentOS] CentOS-6 Status updates

Nicolas Thierry-Mieg Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr
Tue Jun 14 07:57:22 UTC 2011

Mark Bradbury wrote:
> On 13 June 2011 23:53, James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
> <mailto:byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>> wrote:
>

>     I just want to say that I really, really, appreciate the information
>     given on this site:
>
>     http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/calendar
>

> It seems every time I look at that site the dates have changed, last
> time I looked the external mirrors where to start syncing yesterday. the
> 13th

yes cool isn't it, that webpage is updated! actually that's what makes
it useful.
besides, read the title text on that page again:
"QA dates are tentative dates for internal planning only. These are not
official release dates, but only a guide for the QA team. All target
dates are subject to change."