[CentOS] Still having umask problems

Todd Cary

todd at aristesoftware.com
Sun Jun 26 18:41:21 UTC 2011

I have the samba problems solved thanks to the help of folks on
this forum, but I do not have the php umask problems solved.

The www directory is /var/www/html and the html directory is
owned by apache and is in the apache groups with the following
permissions:

drwxrwsr--

A sub-driectory, /var/www/html/viewpoints has the same attributes
as the html directory, however when php creates a directory
within /var/www/html/viewpoints, the permissions are

drwxr-sr-x

My goal is to have any created directories and files to have 774
permissions.

What am I missing?

Todd

--