[CentOS] Centos|Windows Cross Platform File Managers

Keith Roberts

keith at karsites.net
Thu Jun 30 19:10:01 UTC 2011

Greetings all!

Can anyone recommend a Midnight Commander like file manager
that will run on Windows Vista please? I have downloaded and
installed 2 MC's for Vista, but the actual MC user window
running under Vista is very small compared to my screens
real estate, and I cannot seem to make it fill half the
screen.

I have found Double Commander for Windows:

http://doublecmd.sourceforge.net/

and installed that, and wondered if there is a version of
Double Commander available for Centos please?

Any decent File Manager that will run on Centos and Windows
would be fine. That way I can easily switch between the two
OSes as needed, and be comfortable using just one
cross-platform file manager.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites: