[CentOS] [SPAM] Employee Needed

Mon Jun 27 15:49:10 UTC 2011
Scott McClanahan <smcclanahan at sigovs.com>

Hey guys we are looking for an addition to our very small sys admin
team.  We want somebody who either knows the [O/S, server, network,
storage arena inside & out] OR [systems automation (chef, puppet),
virtualization, python, ruby].  Either slot filled would allow me to
focus more on the other.  Please head over to:

http://www.rayjobs.com/index.cfm?NavID=103

And search with this job req:  17135BR

It's with Raytheon but I can assure it resembles nothing even close to
Raytheon.  Very startup culture & very exciting work.  Relocation
assist. provided & if you think you are a seriously bad ass SA please
reach out to me.

--
Scott McClanahan
W: 321-253-7892