[CentOS] Revisor

Tue Jun 7 18:22:13 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 01:40:13PM -0300, Deivison Moraes wrote:
> Hello,I was able togeneratetheiso,butwhen I installreturnserror
> ¨exec of anaconta failed: No such file or directory¨
>
> Anotherquestion, therevisortakesmy packagesconfiguredasthey were
> before,asI dothat?

1)  Please stop top-posting on this mailing list.

2)  Learn to properly use a keyboard, specifically, the space-bar.  This
    isn't a question of a language or a culture barrier, nor is it one
    of a bad keyboard as it is evident that your space-bar does work to
    some extent.  Trying to read your posts on this list is enough to
    give someone a headache.  Please try to be considerate of others.

    							John

--
"Since every individual is accountable ultimately to the self, the formation
of that self demands our utmost care and attention."

-- A Bene Gesserit teaching spoken by Miles Teg in "Chapterhouse: Dune"
   by Frank Herbert