[CentOS] CentOS-6 Status updates

Wed Jun 15 01:21:32 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:23:38PM +0100, gvim wrote:

> Then 21st, now 24th. Scientific Linux doesn't seem to have these
> problems. That's why I switched. Don't get it.

But yet you felt the need to comment.  Bravo.

You realize that SL has people PAID to work on the distro, right?  As in
their primary job responsibility when releases are pending.  You realize
that the QA Web calendar are estimates and not hard dates, right?

							John

--
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems
unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.

-- Konrad Hermann Josef Adenauer (1876-1967), West German Chancellor from
   1949-1963, as quoted in Through Russian Eyes: President Kennedy's 1036
   Days (1973) by Anatoli-Andreevich Gromyko