[CentOS] Config file semantics.

Wed Jun 15 21:23:29 UTC 2011
Cody Jackson <supertanker13 at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 04:41:44PM -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Personally, I find that indenting config files by 3 spaces has a lot of
> advantages to indenting them by 4 spaces although conventional wisdom
> might suggest otherwise.  Who's with me on this?

I prefer two or four, usually two. Three is extremely disturbing to me
because it is not a multiple of two; in addition, due to the potato
incident as a child, I am forever mentally scarred and incapable of
pressing the spacebar three times without recalling the tangy,
nauseating smell of potato salad. Two or four shall be the number of
spaces in my config files. Three is right out, as is five.

Cheers,
Cody Jackson