[CentOS] Firefox 5 on Centos 5.6

Wed Jun 22 22:54:04 UTC 2011
grace rante <graziee at gmail.com>

I'm able to run firefox5_x64 on my Centos 5.6 system.

* Download libstdc++-4.3.0-8.x86_64.rpm to /tmp

* cd /tmp ; cpio -idv  libstdc++-4.3.0-8.x86_64.rpm | cpio -i
--make-directories

Copy contents of unpacked libraries:
* cp /tmp/usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6* /path/to/firefox5_x64/

Run firefox
* /path/to/firefox5_x64/firefox