[CentOS] Mail Question

Tue Jun 28 11:54:06 UTC 2011
Bo Lynch <blynch at ameliaschools.com>

On Mon, June 27, 2011 8:18 pm, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 03:01 AM, Bo Lynch wrote:
>
>> /var/mail/farmer for user farmer. cannot open file: File too large
>>

> self compiled postfix?

No self compiled postfix....it appears to be something with the MDA. If I
tell postfix to use procmail it works just fine. However after doing some
reading I have heard some pretty good things about Dovecot LDA. So I'm
gonna try that I guess. What does postfix use as a default MDA? Any
recomendations on procmail vs Dovecot LDA? Thanks again for all your help

Bo