[CentOS] Anyway to ensure SSH availability?

Wed Jun 29 21:34:45 UTC 2011
Emmanuel Noobadmin <centos.admin at gmail.com>

On 6/30/11, m.roth at 5-cent.us <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> Here's another one, that I got from another admin talking to VMware: watch
> out just how many virtual CPUs you assign to each VM. If you've assigned
> 4, it is actually going to sit there waiting until it gets 4 virtual CPUs.
> As of '09, VMware was recommending assigning 2.

That was one of the first thing I was careful about when setting this
one up. The guests got 1 and 2 cores, leaving 1 spare core to the
host. I manually pinned the guest to specific cores as well to avoid
any potential issues from spinlocking. But not helping apparently.