[CentOS] Centos 6 - What are you looking forward to?

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Mar 3 23:25:00 UTC 2011

On 03/03/2011 06:19 PM, Ian Murray wrote:

> [...]

We have to go deeper...

j/k.

Apparently my attempt to thread-jack and get back on topic failed
though. Perhaps the best suggestion is for the devs to just ignore this
channel for the time being. We're all apparently incapable of leaving
them alone to do their thing.

I, for one, pledge to simple ignore any further complaints about the
release speed of CentOS. I ask others to take the same pledge. Those
left to complain can fall of deaf ears. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com