[CentOS] Gnu Screen - terminal issues

Alfred von Campe alfred at von-campe.com
Fri Mar 4 14:51:42 UTC 2011

On Mar 3, 2011, at 17:50, Les Mikesell wrote:

> I almost never log in
> directly at a linux console anymore and if I need to do something from
> home or remotely, I just pick the session that was my last desktop at work.

I didn't know you could do this with NX.  I've been using VNC to connect
to my session at work from home, but it's kinda slow.  So how do you use
NX technology to connect to an *existing* GUI session (in my case Gnome
if that matters)?  Sorry, I know this is off topic, but then again this
entire thread seems to be headed off on a tangent...

Alfred