[CentOS] kernel vulnerabilities

David Sommerseth dazo at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 9 16:41:51 UTC 2011

On 09/03/11 17:06, Riccardo Veraldi wrote:
> excuse me, could you be more helpful ?
> Actually I am not able to get any security update from CentOS 5.5 repo.
> Is there something I must change in the repo files ?

What he meant was that you could do this:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=centos+mailing+list+archive&l=1

And go through the archives.  There are plenty of information about your
question there.  But to summarize it again, there has not been any CentOS5
updates since early January (just check the announce list, available above)
since they are working hard on getting CentOS 5.6 ready.

Otherwise, I recommend you to get familiar with what's called netiquette,
like this one:  <http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php>
Also look at the bottom of the web page from the link above as well.
(Hint: top-posting)

kind regards,

David Sommerseth