[CentOS] Duplicate Mails

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:57:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

due to some idiot not being able to configure his Exchange server
correctly, this list has been swamped by loads of duplicate mails.

There were still several hundreds of mails awaiting delivery to this list.

I have removed all of those from the mail queue - so if you are missing
a mail you have sent, please resubmit it, it probably was lost while I
cleaned the queue as I had no way of telling those apart from the
reinjections.

I am sorry that I had to do that, but I am sure that you'd rather
resubmit than receiving close to 1000 duplicate mails.

The user reinjecting the mails has been identified and shot^Wbanned from
the mailing list, he cannot resubscribe.

Apologies if this caused any inconveniences.

Regards,

Ralph Angenendt