[CentOS] centos server network speed check???

mcclnx mcc mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Mar 29 00:32:47 UTC 2011

I don't think it is cable problem.  The reason are:

1. it happen every 3 to 4 weeks once.

2. problem last 4 to 5 hours then back to normal.

3. not one server has this problem, several servers on that rack all have problem at same time.

--- 11/3/28 (一),Peter Larsen <plarsen at famlarsen.homelinux.com> 寫道: