[CentOS] Centos 6

Thu Mar 3 02:55:26 UTC 2011
Digimer <linux at alteeve.com>

On 03/02/2011 09:31 PM, robert mena wrote:
> Me too. Who cares if it comes out within the next 3 months.  As long as
> they keep releasing the security updates quickly....  I've given up on
> waiting for new releases :(

If you've given up, use something else. Red Hat can serve you well right
away, if you wish to pay the toll. CentOS folks are doing what they can,
when they can.

The passive-aggressive ":(" is kinda not cool.

As someone who manages a fairly big program, which is dwarfed in scale
by the CentOS team, I am left amazed that they can do what they do at
all. I'm happy to wait because I'm not able to do it myself. More than
that, I am certainly not paying them anything. They owe no one anything
whereas all of us who use CentOS owe *them*.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com