[CentOS] Centos 6

Thu Mar 3 11:31:56 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at g7.u22.net>

On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 22:31 -0400, robert mena wrote:

> Me too. Who cares if it comes out within the next 3 months.  As long
> as they keep releasing the security updates quickly....  I've given up
> on waiting for new releases :(

Do try not to forget Centos is completely free and brought to all of us
by altruistic volunteers giving their free time, their brain power and
their efforts to the world for no tangible reward.

I am *definitely* very grateful and I have absolutely no intention of
criticising such marvellous people or contributing to the pressure they
may experience. Until you and I can do the same as these people and do
it better, we and others should refrain from uttering anything minutely
adverse.

I encourage everyone to reflect on the reasonableness of this posting.

With best regards,

Paul.
England,
EU.