[CentOS] virtualization on the desktop a myth, or a reality?

Thu Mar 3 11:38:27 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at g7.u22.net>

On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 19:18 -0800, Dr. Ed Morbius wrote:

> It far and away already has.  Dual-booting is a bastard compromise which
> forces you to select between altnernative OSs, doesn't allow for
> simultaneous access to features (and storage) of both, and generally
> necessitates use of some low-standard transfer storage partition (e.g.:
> vfat).

My dual-booting, actually tri-booting, with Vista (ugh!), Centos
(brilliant) and Fedora 14 (not keen and a bit seriously buggy) allows me
in Linux to access and change the file space content used by the other
two operating systems.  Surely that constitutes simultaneous access to
storage?

With best regards,

Paul.
England,