[CentOS] Gnu Screen - terminal issues

Thu Mar 3 23:58:37 UTC 2011
Jim Wildman <jim at rossberry.com>

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011, Dr. Ed Morbius wrote:

>> (how many times do you do the same command on several machines?).
>
>    for host in <list>; do ssh $host 'commands'; done
>    dsh hostgroup 'commands'
>
>> I almost never log in directly at a linux console anymore and if I
>> need to do something from home or remotely, I just pick the session
>> that was my last desktop at work.
>
> What's your desktop system?

OP might want to look into cssh (cluster ssh) or pconsole or the
multi-window control capabilities of the various terminal emulation programs
as well.  I know the kde variant has an "echo to all tabs" setting
and believe the gnome one does as well.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim at rossberry.com http://www.rossberry.net
Thomas Paine