[CentOS] Scientific Linux 6.0 released (based on RHEL 6.0)

Fri Mar 4 17:47:34 UTC 2011
Digimer <linux at alteeve.com>

On 03/04/2011 12:40 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>           mark, *not* looking forward to a major upgrade of all these
> machines

Heh, neither am I. 5.5 is trucking along just fine on many though, so I
don't expect to actually rebuild many. I'll probably roll out new
machines as CentOS 6 once I finish some internal testing, then just
slowly start migrating services to them and rebuilding old ones as needed.

I'm in no particular rush to move off of 5.x, but I am quite interested
in seeing how smoothly I can add CentOS 6 machines to a cluster, migrate
VMs to those nodes and then phase out the RL5 nodes. Should be fun! :D

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com