[CentOS] Internet connection sharing?

Tue Mar 8 20:46:38 UTC 2011
compdoc <compdoc at hotrodpc.com>

> And I know of a major incident, the vector and targets being all
>Windows systems. Sorry, I literally can't speak about how I know
>or more details....

I've been removing java from the computers I service. It's not used much if
at all, and it's a vector.

On one workstation I monitor, the java uninstaller removed java but left
behind the java program's directories. The AV still finds malicious scripts
being placed in the java folder after visiting infectious websites. Placed
there by an updated version of IE8.

Google Chrome , or even Firefox are the way to go for visiting those
websites that no one admits to visiting...