[CentOS] Apache/Active Directory authentication

Thu Mar 10 16:10:46 UTC 2011
Dvorkin, Asya <dvorkias at umdnj.edu>

John,

Thank you for all your pointers!  You are right.. I was able to create a keytab file.  Still having some issues with getting apache to work the way I wan to, but will continue troubleshooting it.

Thank you!
Asya