[CentOS] wich filesystem to store > 250E6 small files in same or hashed dire

Sat Mar 12 21:04:15 UTC 2011
Alain Spineux <aspineux at gmail.com>

Thanks to everybody for answering.

I thing >250E6 is a lot and keep decent read and write access speed is unreal
using mutli-purpose filesystems like ext? and other ?FS.
I would need a dedicated filesystem for that.

This problem was only a possible solution to another problem.
I will solve the original problem using another way.

Regards