[CentOS] FTP accounts

Mon Mar 14 17:43:11 UTC 2011
Huib Laurens <sterkebak at gmail.com>

Hello,

Its fixed now, it seems to be it was a easy fix and I was kind of waisting
your time, but thanks for the answers. I did google it and couldn't get a
good answer.

@ Nico Kadel-Garcia

Currently this server is setup for back-up the our other 3 servers and
people can get FTP for backing-up there site. I prefer FTP because people
*know* FTP, when I give them something different to use there is a change
they are scared and will not use it.

Best,

Huib

--