[CentOS] security updates?

Thu Mar 17 15:09:08 UTC 2011
Alain Péan <alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr>

Le 17/03/2011 16:02, Hendrik a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> There are several important security updates available:
>
> Critical: firefox security and bug fix update
> Important: tomcat5 security update
> Important: vsftpd security update
> Moderate: subversion security and bug fix update
> Important: logwatch security update
> Important: libtiff security update
> Moderate: kernel security and bug fix update
> Important: samba security update
> Important: samba3x security update
> Moderate: mailman security update
> Important: krb5 security update
> Moderate: postgresql security update
> Moderate: postgresql84 security update
> Moderate: pango security update
> Important: java-1.6.0-openjdk security and bug fix update
>
> Does CentOS not have any updates?
Hi Hendrik,

This is my first post on this list, but I follow the discussions since
several months now.
You should know that these updates are due in 5.6 release, which was
announced to be almost ready to release last week.
May I ask the develloppers if we can have some update about the status
of the release, why it was delayed (some problems ?), if if there is any
schdule to release it ?

Thanks in advance,
Alain