[CentOS] The delays on CentOS 5.6 are causing EPEL incompatibilities

Sun Mar 20 20:06:08 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 09:00:54PM +0100, Alain Péan wrote:

> But when the core team refuse to give any update (no news) at all (black
> out), since more than one week, I consider this as even less reliable...

	Stop this nonsense, would you?  We rehash this same crap every
	few weeks and it's ridiculous.

	Yes, the project is reliable.  No, the project isn't going
	anywhere.  No, you don't have a gun to your head and if you
	are unhappy you are free to move on elsewhere.

							John
--
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

-- Robin Williams (1952-), American actor and comedian