[CentOS] The delays on CentOS 5.6 are causing EPEL incompatibilities

Sun Mar 20 19:25:58 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 08:30:41PM +0300, Александр Кириллов wrote:

> And yes I started looking elsewhere and with reasonably priced offer from
> Oracle
> this project is probably dead in the water.

	Hahahaha.

	Thanks for the chuckle.  Do you have an encore performance
	prepared?

							John

--
I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that
there are as few as there are any other great artists.  It might even be

-- John Steinbeck (1902-1968), American writer, Nobel laureate, Pultizer
   Prize awardee, "...like captured fireflies" (1955)