[CentOS] Need help in "repairing" the booting of my Linux 4 server

Tue Mar 22 00:13:12 UTC 2011
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

How can I determine the device on which the mbr is placed?  I
tried the following:

# chroot /mnt/sysimage

# grub-install /dev/hda

However, I am not sure if hda is correct (no error messages though).

When I reboot, I get the black with the words GRUB

Todd

--
Ariste Software
Petaluma, CA 94952