[CentOS] Duplicate Mails

Tue Mar 22 13:47:23 UTC 2011

Brunner, Brian T. wrote:
> centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
>>
>> There were still several hundreds of duplicate mails awaiting delivery
>> to this list.
>
> It's an automated enhancement for our weekly re-hashing of why Centos
> 5.6 is late.

Hey, cool! Then you just save the last 100 or so emails about Why It's So
Long, and resend them? So that those who want to get in that thread will
follow that, and so that some folks won't post again, since everything
they want to say is alread said...  and they won't start new threads, so
that all the rest of us can have just one filter for them all? I like it.
<g>

>> The user reinjecting the mails has been identified and
>> shot^Wbanned from the mailing list, he cannot resubscribe.
>
> Wow ... Killfiles that really kill!

And list admins who actually read the list, he typed, thinking of a
Certain Upstream Vendor....

         mark