[CentOS] Installing IMA (Integrity Measurement Architecture) on CentOS 5.5

Thu Mar 24 15:23:18 UTC 2011
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:30:43 am Akemi Yagi wrote:
> Building and installing the RT kernel is a bit involving.

Yep, but it is an upstream-supported option.  I've been working with the CCRMA RT kernel for a long time now in professional low-latency audio, so the RT kernel and I get along ok.

> If what is
> needed is a newer version of kernel, I suggest giving ELRepo's
> kernel-ml a try:

Ok, that's good information, and thanks for pointer, as I wasn't aware ELRepo had such.