[CentOS] cobbler installation of CentOS-5.5

Mon Mar 28 16:31:26 UTC 2011
David Brian Chait <dchait at invenda.com>

> Cobbler is rather complex to setup.  If you want to pxeboot, you can still do this much faster by setting up a tftp server, a dhcp server and exporting the install tree  via NFS or HTTP. I simply loop mount the ISO image and export the mounted DVD via NFS.   I use something similar to
>  what is described here https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PXEInstallMultiDistro

The machine is a glorified netbook, I just can't see why someone would go through THAT much trouble to get it up and running. Like I said before, just buy a USB DVD, and save yourself a lot of grief :P