[CentOS] cobbler installation of CentOS-5.5

Mon Mar 28 23:24:31 UTC 2011
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

Mark Tomandl wrote:

>> Where is your "local mirror"?
>> As I said, I couldn't see them on any of the mirrors offered to me.

> The kernel.org mirror system has servers in the EU and has the DVDs.
>  From the link below choose your architecture, download and verify the
> iso files, and you should be good to go.
> http://mirrors.eu.kernel.org/centos/5/isos/

Thank you.
I am downloading it now.

However, when I go to www.centos.org and click on
Downloads=>Mirrors=>CentOS-5 ISOs=>x86_64
I am offered 19 mirrors.
I haven't tried them all, but I've tried those in the UK and some others
(8 in all) and none of them have the DVD ISOs.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net