[CentOS] Xen Install manager won't let me install anything.

Martes G Wigglesworth

Thu May 5 04:45:41 UTC 2011

Greetings all.

I am attempting to install dom-u guests on a vanilla install of Centos
5.6.  I am attempting to use the Xen Manager and it 1) won't let me
choose ANYTHING but network install, which is quite odd to say the
least, and 2) won't let my freebsd install iso complete.  I am a novice
with Xen, however, it doesn't make sense even in the most minimally
supported system that it would default to a more complex install method
such as "network," or "PXE" why does the Centos install of Xen Manager
installation wizard force you to only choose network install?

--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth
M. G. Wigglesworth Holdings, LLC