[CentOS] RHEL 6.1 beta

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Thu May 5 18:25:45 UTC 2011

Because they are the same model. Use several model of NIC's together and
see what happens.

I do not have personal experience with CentOS, but I have seen different
X86-PC MB's on embedded units/routers recognizing LAN and Wireless NIC's
differently ones from PCI1 to PCI5, others from PCI5 to PCI1, one MB
even without any order at all.  I had now Monitor so I had to power the
unit, guess NIC to connect to, login and see what was recognized in what
order.

Ljubomir