[CentOS] centos friends?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri May 6 18:05:51 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 04:54:39PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 05/06/2011 04:49 PM, Kevin Thorpe wrote:
> >     http://centospubcrawl.eventbrite.com/ if you havent seen it already.
> >

> > Funnily enough I only mentioned that I owed you guys a beer a few days ago.
> > See you on Tuesday
> >

> thats cool, look forward to seeing you there. Pass the word along btw,
> there are plenty more places available for beer on the evening.

Unfortunately, it's a bit of a swim from North America,... while I
wasn't directly invited, I nevertheless won't be able to make it.
I'd also dearly love a Centos shirt,... do similar events ever
occur in or around Boston?

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding