[CentOS] centos friends?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:07:43 UTC 2011

On 5/6/11 6:22 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> no reason why we cant do something like this in California as well.
> There are quite a few open source centric / open source friendly events
> and get together's there right ?

One of the after-hours Birds-Of-a-Feather get togethers that are informally
arranged at the O'Reilly OSCON would be a nice venue. It's in Portland this
summer and I don't expect to make it but it always draws an international crowd
with both sysadmin and programmer tracks.  In more prosperous times I think Sun
used to sponsor food/drinks at some of these events. Those days are over but
someone else might do it.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com