[CentOS] Configuring ipv6 reboot persistence, CentOS 5.6

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:49:34 UTC 2011

Hello,
Thank you for your response. The IPV4 endpoint address in ifcfg-sit1
is in fact the tunnel endpoint and not my system's address.

The output of ifconfig sit1 does in fact show the ipv6 addresses looks
correct to me.

The output of  ip -6 route | grep -v 'dev lo' shows ipv6 traffic going
out sit1. I should probably mention I do not have any ipv6 firewall in
place.

Thanks.
Dave.