[CentOS] Building a Back Blaze style POD

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Sun May 8 19:12:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Jason <slackmoehrle.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rudy,
>

> Do you have a recommendation of a motherboard?

Well, choose one here:
http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/matrix/

I don't have specific recommendations but we've had great success with all
our SuperMicro servers, both with single & dual CPU configurations, ranging
from 4GB - 128GB RAM