[CentOS] dovecot sieve rpm?

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Mon May 9 06:25:51 UTC 2011

Dne 9.5.2011 6:32, David Mehler napsal(a):
> Hello,
> Does anyone have a repo or have a dovecot 1.2 and dovecot sieve rpm,
> also a postfix 2.5 or 2.6 rpm? I saw some on a repo called atrpms, but
> it has dependency issues, and I read that that repo is dangerous.
> Thanks.
> Dave.

David,
You can use atrpms and exclude all packages but dovecot. As to Dovecot
upgrade on C4.x, here is may testing repo containing the successful path
to upgrade Dovecot:
http://fs12.vsb.cz/hrb33/el5/hrb/testing/i386/repoview/dovecot-sieve.html As
far as I can remember, we went to 1.1.x first and than -> 1.2.x and
everything was OK.
Regards,
DH