[CentOS] CentOs 5.6 and Time Sync

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Thu May 12 17:06:44 UTC 2011

> On 05/09/2011 06:53 PM, Brandon Ooi wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV
>> Crane <todd.denniston at navy.mil <mailto:todd.denniston at navy.mil>> wrote:

May I ask to try upstreams current kernel first
http://people.redhat.com/jwilson/el5/ to make sure it's not already fixed
there?

BTW: Those kernels have been very useful for me in the past and as this
example shows may also be useful for others. The sad part is that the same
doesn't apply for EL6 anymore because they don't make their dev kernels
available anymore.

Simon