[CentOS] EL 6 rollout strategies? (Scientific Linux)

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Mon May 16 21:51:35 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:41:23AM +0300, Radu Gheorghiu wrote:
> On 05/17/2011 12:15 AM, Ron Blizzard wrote:
> > What a load of undiluted crap.
> Please keep this for yourself.

Why when it's the truth.  Does the truth hurt?

> I never said I want to do it. I only said what the devs are obviously doing.
> Maybe 7+ years is too much waiting for somebody to come and fill their
> pockets.

s/want to do it/can do it/

							John
--
Human beings hardly ever learn from the experience of others.  They learn;
when they do, which isn't often, on their own, the hard way.

-- Robert Heinlein (1907-1988), American science fiction writer, Time
   Enough for Love (1973)