[CentOS] CentOS Digest, Vol 76, Issue 20

Sat May 21 00:19:59 UTC 2011

Ian Murray wrote on 05/20/2011 05:13 PM:
> p.s. yes, the thread is broken. Am using digest.

Digest I understand, but consider it evil as it breaks threading, and it
is IMHO more trouble than it is worth.  Please do expend the effort to
fix the Subject.  Is that also a hanging offense? :-)

I very much agree with your negative opinion of derisive comments about
someone's title; but will cease and desist from additional participation
in the thread hijacking.

Phil