[CentOS] Passing password to script for rpmsign of list of .rpm files

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat May 21 08:37:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 10:13:52AM +0200, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:

> agreed, using find alone is "another way to do it", although as stated
> by John Pierce the second -name is useless here.
> I was pointing out a flaw in the code and offering a correction using
> "the same way to do it".

Oh, indeed.  My find construct was flawed from converting from the
previous example at 0darkhundred and not paying proper attention after a
far too long work week.  Sorry for any confusion my post caused.

							John

--
No government is perfect.  One of the chief virtues of a democracy,
however, is that its defects are always visible and under democratic

-- Harry S Truman (1884 - 1972), 33rd US President, to a joint session
of the US Congress (12 March 1947), outlining what became known as
The Truman Doctrine