[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Mon May 23 20:44:55 UTC 2011

Gordon Messmer wrote:
> I've never seen the developer suggest that releases are longer because
> they don't remember how the last one was finished.

Where on earth did you dig this out? I said they **could** be faster
since it is all fresh in their memory. I was explaining what conclusion
made me say my *estimate* of *possible* time frame and you draw devs
into this and make strange claims not directly connected to what I was
saying.

> The point that Dag and I were trying to make, I think, was simply that
> your expectations are unrealistic.

NO. Entire thread was derailed long before my e-mail, and flame-war only
used my "expectation" (I would say an guessed estimate) as a jumping
point for it's own claims, just touching my e-mail when otherwise insane
rhetoric was depleted and you (meaning **all** participants of that
insanity, on both sides) needed more ammunition.

And No, I will not reply anymore to this topic, whatever is said. I have
  much more pressing things to do then discuss about semantics.

Ljubomir