[CentOS] calendar

Jeff jlar310 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:38:57 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 3:21 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> Jeff wrote:

>>> That looks really good... except I can't get lightening. Either I'm too
>>> stupid to use the Mozilla t-bird website, or they've got it completely
>>> fucked up: there's nohwere to d/l. It has the balloon with the word
>>> "featured" instead of a download button, and following links is
>>> completely
>>> circular, from the Mozilla site, to the lightnening site, back to the
>>> Mozilla site.
>>>
>>> Any clues as to how to get the damn thing?
>>>
>> Well, I don't run it on CentOS, but on Windows Thunderbird 3.1.10  go
>> to Help -> What's New and on the tab that opens is an "Install Now"
>> button for Lightning.
>
> I've been having a bad day, so excuse me... but a) this is a CentOS list,
> b) I've said that we're trying to get something seamles FROM LINUX, so
> what the hell does "on Windows" have to do with the price of tomatoes?
>
>        mark

Well don't blame me if T-Bird is vastly different across platforms.
I'm just saying where to find it in Thunderbird. If those Mozilla
folks are doing their job right, then I would hope you would see the
same thing on CentOS. YMMV. Sorry for trying to be helpful. However I
can't find any reference to what T-Bird version you are using, so if
you are on v2 then all bets are off.

--
Jeff