[CentOS] calendar

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Thu May 26 21:42:57 UTC 2011

m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> <snip>
>>> Ok, have you gotten it working? So far, I found a contributor, who did
>>> have an x86_64 build of lightening... but that doesn't work with
>>> thunderbird 2, which is what's on CentOS...
>> Mike Harris was/is building thunderbird 3.x but his repo domain has
>> expired.
>>
>> I have a copy of Thunderbird 3.0-2.7.b4 srpm, I will make it available
>> in an hour or so, so you can compile it if you like.
>
> Thanks very much, but that's not going to work. My manager doesn't want to
> use "random repos", and really doesn't want to build something that a)
> would have to be rolled out to the whole division, and b) we'd have to be
> responsible for building updates.
>
> I guess it's on to something else, but thanks again.
>
>    mark

If you do decide to at least test it, here is link:
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos5-srpms/RPMS.plnet-test/thunderbird-3.0-2.7.b4.el5.src.rpm
It's easier for me to post it now when I have the link, in case you are
otherwise stuck.

Warning to people trying it: This version was NOT tested by me, so be
careful.

spec might be used to compile other versions of the package.

Ljubomir