[CentOS] calendar

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Fri May 27 01:15:06 UTC 2011

jleafey wrote:
> I've been using a Java-based tool named DAVmail (davmail.sourceforge.net) to
> access my Exchange calendar from Thunderbird with the Lightning plug-in.  It
> can basically proxy Exchange calendars (and e-mail for that matter) to
> protocols that Thunderbird and Lightning can understand.  I've used it with
> T'bird 2 and 3 with good results.  I believe there is a way to set up a single
> DAVmail proxy server for multiple users, but your mileage may vary.
>
> Just a thought!
> --
> Jay Leafey - Memphis, TN
> jay.leafey at mindless.com

Nice find. lol

"Davmail Gateway can run in server mode as a gateway between the mail
client and the Outlook Web Access (Exchange) server. In server mode
Davmail can run on any Java supported platform. This mode was tested
successfully with the Iphone and should work with any phone with
POP/IMAP/SMTP/LDAP/Caldav/Carddav client. In this mode many users can
share the same DavMail instance."

http://davmail.sourceforge.net/serversetup.html

Ljubomir