[CentOS] CentOS Digest, Vol 76, Issue 20

Fri May 20 21:13:56 UTC 2011
Ian Murray <murrayie at yahoo.co.uk>

> Subject: Re:  [CentOS] xferlog not rotating.
> To: centos at centos.org
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:44:49AM -0400,  Steven Crothers wrote:
> > It's a bit funny that logrotate is difficult to  fix for you...
> > considering you have "System Engineer Sr. Professional"  in your
> > signature...
>
> This gave me a chuckle. :)  Ah, the  advantage of being a consultant or
> working at a tiny company where you can  assign your own  titles!
>
> Ray

And maybe the OP is a guru in embedded systems and gets lumbered with looking at
the email server when it goes awry.  At least Patricia has the good sense not to
top post. (A hanging offence on this list.)

As for the second comment, CSC may be many things, but "tiny" they are not.

Why the need for belittling comments, I do not know.

p.s. yes, the thread is broken. Am using digest.